Face to face meeting with salon professionals in the Chubu region in Japan
Beautyworld Japan Nagoya will be lifting the curtain to welcome all professional buyers, estheticians, nail artists and beauticians. The latest products, techniques and knowledge are about to be unveiled onsite. Come discover the latest Japanese beauty!
- Name: Beautyworld Japan Nagoya (1st edition)
- Date: 24 – 26 July 2023
- Opening hours: 11:00 – 17:00
- Venue: Portmesse Nagoya Hall 1
- Organiser: Messe Frankfurt Japan Ltd
- Visitors: 7,000 (planned)
- Exhibitors: 200 (planned)
Have a new product, service or information to launch?
This area features the next trend setters with an effective and reasonable package plan.
The latest products, technique and trends – the “now” of nail & eyelash business is here.
- Exhibits: Nail & eyelash products and related items
Various beauty products, techniques and services are exhibited in each categorised zone.
- Booth fittings, such as octanorm wall panel systems, signs, needle-punch carpet and power supplies are not included and are the exhibitor's responsibility.
This trade fair will be held at "Port Messe Nagoya"
Since its opening, the Nagoya International Exhibition Hall "Port Messe Nagoya" has been the largest international trade fair venue in the Chubu region, hosting numerous events and gatherings, including trade fairs and exhibitions, and attracting many visitors.
Nagoya City, where Port Messe Nagoya is located, is in the western part of Aichi Prefecture, in the heart of Japan, and has prospered as the "manufacturing center of Japan. There are many attractive gourmet foods including Nagoya-meshi, and many tourist attractions that can be enjoyed by men and women of all ages. Please enjoy your time in Nagoya at the after-messees as well.